   From: Richard Walker
   Sent: Sunday, 6 August 2017 18:58
   To: wayne callaghan
   Reply To: Richard Walker
   Cc: j...@jimmoran.co.uk; davidwool...@gmail.com; leedslist@gn.apc.org;
   nat...@sky.com; richleed...@yahoo.co.uk.is-broken.gn.apc.org
   Subject: Re: [LU] Bye bye Bridcutt ?

   Good result against a poor team.
   I think the subs really affected us and we made heavy weather against a
   bunch of journeymen.
   here's my scores from armchair (and a few Saltaire Blondes):
   Wieldwald - 5. Didn't look like a keeper that's going to command his
   area which is so important in this league. I understand the new manager
   wanting to bring in his keeper especially when Green ain't going to go
   on for much longer.
   Ayling - 9. For me he was our best player. Solid and consistent.
   Beradi - 6. Unfortunate with injury.
   Pennington - 7. Thought he looked really good. Hope his injury isn't a
   bad one because together with Jansson would be good.
   Cooper - 7. Didn't do anything wrong and I think it was a decent
   captain's performance.
   O'Kane - 6. He did ok but I didn't see anything new from last season.
   Is he a better midfielder than Vierra ? I don't think so.
   Philips - 7. Two good goals however I actually think his general play
   at times was poor however he was busy and he was always there so in
   this games that was crucial. Is he a better player than Vierra ? I
   don't think so.
   Roofe - 6. Again, he did nothing to suggest he's going anything to add
   from last season. Once decent cross for the goal but he generally looks
   lightweight to me , falling over at every opportunity.
   Hernandez- 7 . First half was a typical away performance from him -
   shite but he improved second half and was unlucky with his shot.
   Alioski - 5. Is he a left winger ? Didn't look like it from me. Not
   sure about him.
   Wood - 7. Good goal and excellent for our second.I still find him slow
   and ponderous at times. 20 million - you've got to be kidding.
   subs:
   shaugnessy - what was he playing at ?
   Sacko - sack of shito
   good start but nothing much to make me think we're better than last
   season.