Pretty much agree with everything Dave N said.
Looks like we may have a few more goals in the team this time, but possibly no
so secure at the back.

Just like to add that I thought Pennington and Cooper did OK under extreme
bombardment.  We couldn't have picked a worse week from that point of view to
be without Jannson, but  they got through it.

I'm assuming that neither Pennington or Berardi will be risked against Port
Vale, even if fit.  So it may be a chance to see if Borthwick-Jackson is  up to
it for the game against Preston.  Hope Vieira gets a game too.  Might be nice
to try out  Saiz, Dallas or Sacko - but not all 3.  Start with Wood, but give
him a rest after an hour if poss.

Then not too many changes from this week for Preston game.  Wiedwald still very
much on trial, Jannson back in, Borthwick-Jackson at LB if he looks ok v Port
Vale, then no changes unless someone has a blinder on Wed.

KOT.

Kevin Lewis
Oracle System Administrator
UK SBS

Tel: 01793 867086
Email: kevin.le...@uksbs.co.uk
UK SBS, Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FF (Polaris House,
Ground Floor - West, Swindon)

UK Shared Business Services Ltd. Registered in England and Wales as a limited
company.  Company number 6330639.  Registered Office: Polaris House, North Star
Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 1FF.

This email and any attachments are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify UK SBS immediately and do not
disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part of it. While UK SBS has
taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this e-mail or any
attachments containing viruses, the recipient should carry out its own virus
checks before opening the attachments. The Company does not accept any
liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to
presence of any viruses. Any opinions expressed in this email (including
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the
company's opinions. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments made
by our employees outside the scope of our business. The Company reserves the
right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks for the
purposes of preventing and detecting crime.