For Port Vale (as I have suggested for similar early cup ties in the past) I 
would have liked to keep the back five together since they need to be able to 
operate as a unit and then make wholesale changes elsewhere
With the injuries to Pennington and Berardi , the suspension of Jansson and the 
signing of CBJ things are different and my idea is not really feasible.

I feel that Wiedwald needs as much game time as possible early on but I think 
Green will get the nod since the back four will be a 'cobbled together' version

Cooper must start if only due to a total lack of alternatives - if Shaughnessey 
is being turned into a centre back then he should partner him, if not, then 
Ayling is the only other choice. 

I think Alioski also needs game time and to get used to the English system.
Kiltch needs to get match fit and there is only one way to do that - similar 
with Saiz. 

Unless he is willing to give Antonsson and /or Doukara a final last chance then 
there is no point in playing them , so the question will be is Ekuban up to the 
task - if so let him start and rest Wood, if not , Wood must start
I do not see the point in using Vieira if he is being 'rested' in League games

 Bridcutt depends on whether he is surplus to requirements or just not viewed 
as first choice.
Dallas, I thought, after a good pre season may even have started v Bolton so 
unless he is another to be sold I expect him to start
I think, in some ways therefore Wednesday will show who has, and who has not 
got a future at the club. 

Whoever does not start of Antonsson, Doukara, Bridcutt, Dallas , may as well 
look for a new club now, (unless TC decides to stick with his first team)
I expect Green, Anita, Ayling, Cooper, Borthwick-Jackson   
Klitch, BridcuttAlioski Saiz DallasEkuban

or if Shaughnessey plays - as above but with Ayling right back and Anita in 
midfield in place of Bridcutt
This is of course pure guesswork 

Whatever the team I am looking forward to it - jsut hope Bolton game will have 
helped sell a few more tickets
Dave



      From: Kevin Lewis (UK SBS) <[email protected]>
 To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]> 
 Sent: Monday, 7 August 2017, 12:50
 Subject: Re: [LU] Bye bye Bridcutt ?
   
Pretty much agree with everything Dave N said.
Looks like we may have a few more goals in the team this time, but possibly no 
so secure at the back.

Just like to add that I thought Pennington and Cooper did OK under extreme 
bombardment.  We couldn't have picked a worse week from that point of view to 
be without Jannson, but  they got through it.

I'm assuming that neither Pennington or Berardi will be risked against Port 
Vale, even if fit.  So it may be a chance to see if Borthwick-Jackson is  up to 
it for the game against Preston.  Hope Vieira gets a game too.  Might be nice 
to try out  Saiz, Dallas or Sacko - but not all 3.  Start with Wood, but give 
him a rest after an hour if poss.

Then not too many changes from this week for Preston game.  Wiedwald still very 
much on trial, Jannson back in, Borthwick-Jackson at LB if he looks ok v Port 
Vale, then no changes unless someone has a blinder on Wed.

KOT.


Kevin Lewis
Oracle System Administrator
UK SBS

Tel: 01793 867086
Email: [email protected]
UK SBS, Polaris House, North Star Avenue, Swindon, SN2 1FF (Polaris House, 
Ground Floor - West, Swindon)


____________________________________________________________
UK Shared Business Services Ltd. Registered in England and Wales as a limited 
company.  Company number 6330639.  Registered Office: Polaris House, North Star 
Avenue, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 1FF.

This email and any attachments are intended for the named addressee(s) only. If 
you are not the intended recipient, please notify UK SBS immediately and do not 
disclose, distribute, or retain this email or any part of it. While UK SBS has 
taken every reasonable precaution to minimise risk of this e-mail or any 
attachments containing viruses, the recipient should carry out its own virus 
checks before opening the attachments. The Company does not accept any 
liability for any losses or damages which the recipient may sustain due to 
presence of any viruses. Any opinions expressed in this email (including 
attachments) are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the 
company's opinions. We will not accept responsibility for any commitments made 
by our employees outside the scope of our business. The Company reserves the 
right to monitor all e-mail communications through their networks for the 
purposes of preventing and detecting crime.
____________________________________________________________

This message has been scanned by the iCritical Email Security Service. For more 
information please visit http://www.icritical.com
____________________________________________________________

_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: https://mailman.gn.apc.org/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]


FLAME WARS 'R US


   
_______________________________________________
Leedslist mailing list
Info and options: https://mailman.gn.apc.org/mailman/listinfo/leedslist
To unsubscribe, email [email protected]


FLAME WARS 'R US

Reply via email to