Subject: Re: [LU] Radz interview
From: {broken-address}
To: m...@myray.com,leedslist@gn.apc.org,nat...@sky.com
CC:

I agree. It also looked like Radz was covering for Orta. The articles gave no
indication that Phil Hay asked the key questions: How can you expect a
manager/"head coach" to achieve optimal results with players he hasn't had a
say in choosing? And when you allowed the spine of last season's team to walk
out of the door during the summer, do you think Orta replaced them with players
who are as good or better? If not, why did you insist that the minimum
requirement this season was to do better than last season?

Cheers!

Sean