Now 2 up away at Bristol City - with 65 mins goneOnce again they have played
some lovely possession football , all done at pace and with skill (ht stats had
us at 57% possession - for what that is worth0First goal was a lovely move and
a great cross that the defender looped into his own netThe second was even
better, two sharp forward passes in and around the centre circle , the second
pass fed Sam Dalby who raced onto it to put him with only the keeper to beat -
unlike Wood earlier in this season or Ekuban more recently he was fast and
confident and just dinked it over the keeper
Before that Jack Clarke had beaten three men in the box and had a shot well
saved
We look a very good team and play lovely football - no idea how many of these
can make the step up BUT thye will be a treat if they do - as I type this Tyler
Denton has just hit the barMy big complaint is that this football is totally
different from what the first team are trying to doIt is the last u23 game of
the season