So despite going down to 10 men and then Hull scoring from the penalty to make
it 3 2 to us, we went on and won 4 3- our 4th a lovely free kick by Pearce
which was well headed in by Kithcing (picture Pablo corner and Pontus header-
they got one back in injury time.

Wilks had one run half the length of the pitch beating a number of players and
looked promising throughout

Not sure how many keepers we have now, as well as Felix and Longeran and
Peacock Farrell, the Polish lad Miazek (21 yrs) signed today and when he was
sent off a lad called Harrison Male took over. Will Huff (sp?) also has signed
a new contract- so that is 6 keepers on the booksThe under 23s have now got a
good record at home (less so on their travels)