A bit hard to assess in many ways
We totally dominated the game from start to finish but never really created
much. Apart from the goal we did not manage a shot on target all game2 worrying
things - firstly the fact that we conceded from a straight forward corner (see
Blackburn to decide if this a fault and a bit problem going forward)Second -
have we turned into Reading ? We had 70% of the possession but never had a shot
on target - are we starting to play possession football with no end product ?
We did play some lovely stuff and for whole swathes of the game we were great
to watch , a real treat, but in 90 minutes we had no shots on target
None of us realised it hit Roofes hand (ball to hand is a goal, hand to ball it
should be disallowed) but how the f**k did their keeper not get booked for
arguing ?
I have seen the goal on TV and it looks as if it was going in without Roofe
throwing his body at it - to be honest I would be moaning like mad if it was
against us but can see why the ref and lino did not see the handball.
Once again Bielsa proved himself a maverick with his subs, bringing on Pearce
when Ayling got injured and then subbing him when we needed a goal
I thought that Clarke, again, showed that he is somehting special and hopefully
he will be getting more and more game time in the future
It is always hard to play against a team who park the bus and that is what
forest did after their early goal. I think that Bielsaball is better suited for
away games.
We nearly won it when a cross was flicked on by Pablo but just went wide - in
some ways a win for us would have been fair but, given how we scored, a defaeat
would not have been totally unfair so I suppose when everything is considerd a
draw was fair.Whatever the crowd loved it and really got behind the team all
second half and gave them good applause at the end
The Boro Derby draw means a draw was not really 2 points dropped but we need to
create more real chances and we need to start defending cornersĀ  better
Not too happy but not unhappy eihter - beer and morphine is a good mix