From: Michael Benjamin <m...@myray.com>
To: Richard Walker <richleed...@yahoo.co.uk>; nat...@sky.com <nat...@sky.com>;
Robert Heath <heathpalai...@gmail.com>
Cc: leeds list (leedslist@gn.apc.org) <leedslist@gn.apc.org>
Sent: Fri, Mar 11, 2022 8:57 am
Subject: Re: [LU] VIlla

This game came at the end of a tough week, and I was watching it, convinced
that we were going to lose because everything else had gone wrong. All the
same, we were appalling, and I am convinced there is no way we can avoid
relegation. We don't deserve to avoid relegation; we are a dreadful team
playing dreadful football.
At the end of the day, the management has proven itself an abysmal failure.
When they were taking Bielsa, they knew that the guy was like a Benzedrine
tablet; he would get you up, and then there would be a crash. They waited for
the crash instead of avoiding it. Bielsa should have gone at Christmas; we
should have bought at Christmas and had a new manager in by Christmas. None of
this was done, and we are left with a catastrophic aftermath.
This is the Leeds way of doing everything look as if you can and then prove
that you can't. Always drama never victories any pride and lots of disgrace.
The only silver lining I see is that it will be getting out of the division,
which is a hive of mercenary scum and assorted murderers and international
thieves. The 2nd division is more about football and cities with football
teams. You can't say that about the Premier League, and I will be glad to be
out of it in many respects. It is not the old 1st division; it is nothing like
it. So why pretend? We are a shit team and we don't deserve to be in the
Premier League, and the Premier League doesn't deserve to exist anyway.

Dr Michael Benjamin,
Community Psychiatrist.
Oranit,
ISRAEL

SKYPE: BEDENOGA
PHONE: +972-505-317772
BLOG: Times Of Israel ||Quora ||Jerusalem Post || MYCYBERTHERAPY BLOG
AMAZON AUTHORS PAGE;
myRay: Online CBT   MYCYBERTHERAPY