Another observation, you might want to take off your depth stop on your z-axis
so an accident does not happen :-).

  From: Dustin Yoder
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2011 4:32 PM
  Subject: RE: Build log of sorts for a 1200 upgrade to CNC

  Ok, I fixed the A axis so that the bed can be lowered raised. Note the block
on the left side that I colored in red. If I put it on the top of the rail it
is attached to, the carriage would hit it, so I'm going with not being able to
raise my bed all the way to the top. This is no big deal; I haven't run into a
single project that needed the bed to be raised all the way up.