can you send me the photo?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Okla Mike (Liltwisted)
  To: legacy-ornamental-mills@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2011 5:17 PM
  Subject: Re: Build log of sorts for a 1200 upgrade to CNC

  I show the picture inline, not as an attachment worked fine on Thunderbird

  On 9/4/2011 6:35 PM, Tim Krause wrote:
    Picture does not show up.  See if you can send it to my personal email.  I
wish I knew what you where doing that it's not working.  I see the image is
converted to a mime attachment inline with the email rather than an attachment
to the email (separate file).   I'm looking forward to hearing the results.
The added torque should be more than enough,  the only real question is what
the top rpm range you will get out of it.  I'm thinking it might stall out near
200 rpms but that's more than fast enough for legacy work.

    Thanks for keeping us posted.