The latest update to Legacy dated 13 Mar 2009 contains a fix for the Error 5 using the SourceWriter templates.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.

Dave Johnson wrote:
I am wondering if anyone else has experienced this "Run Time Error '5' Run
Time Procedure Call or Argument" since the latest update to Legacy 7.0.0.89?

This occurs when adding a new Source with the SourceWriter.  All you have to
do is add a w in the Url field.  This error occurs and after clicking OK,
Legacy shuts down.  I have had to resort to putting the url in Notepad and
coping it into the Url field in Legacy.  That works.  But you cannot start
typing www. Or you get this error.

Dave