From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of PHILLIP O HUSBAND
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 11:38 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Run Time Error "5"

I have exactly the same problem.  The very first time I used Legacy
after updating I started getting the error and complete shutdown. I looked
at the solution by error number and started deleting .usr files as it
suggests.  What I didn't realize is that instead of deleting the USR files
when I hit the delete button, Legacy or my pc simply copied the same file
over and over and over.  Now I have copy of copy of copy, etc.
I checked Legacy on my laptop and only have 5 or 6 USR files and they
deleted fine.  I tried to delete Legacy 7, latest update and got the error
"Could not locate install.log file"install.log file".  No such luck.

I sent the information to Legacy Support on Sunday the 8th and received a
log number and a bunch of potential solutions which have absolutely nothing
to do with the problem at hand.

As it stands, I cannot use Legacy, I cannot delete Legacy and see if a fresh
start would clear out my USR files and eliminate all of the copies.
So, I'm not sure what to do next.

Phil Husband