Connie Sheets wrote
I am curious if anyone who (1) had been using Sourcewriter prior to the latest update, and (2) has installed 7.0.0.89 is able to use SourceWriter at all, for any template. If so, which templates work?

This is interesting - FSVO "interesting"!

Knowing I had created a few new sources since 7.0.0.89 but not being sure now whether they were new or all edits of existing ones, I just tried a few experiments.

First, I created a Family Group Sheet - privately held. No problem at all. Then I tried an E-mail - grouped by correspondent. I entered a title for the Source then tried to type Sender's surname and got Error 5. Then I tried the same template, but this time I entered the title, then put in Recipient's surname and *then* put in Sender's surname and carried on down the fields with no problem.

So now I can offer 2 stop-gap measures that may work until this problem is fixed. One, as I said before, is to edit an existing Source, but type new info before deleting the old. (Not always necessary, I think, but better safe than sorry!). The second is to create a new Source but don't start typing with the first (non-title) field - creep up on it from below!

Can't guarantee that either method will work for you but I am managing just fine those ways.
--
Jenny M Benson