Ron, see a message from me, off list.
Phil

________________________________
From: ronald ferguson <ronfe...@msn.com>
To: legacyusergroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 1:35:04 AM
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Run Time Error "5"

Phil,

Having slept on your problem there may be a potential solution, it is one I
have successfully used when I've had problems. Last time was so long ago that I
had forgotten about.

Download and run Windows Installer CleanUp from
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290301 To use, run the program and select
Legacy. Then manually delete the files which you don't want (*not* the Data
folder and files which you may need).

Ron

*New Tutorial* Using the GIMP Mask
http://www.fergys.co.uk/