From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Connie Sheets
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2009 2:34 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: RE: [LegacyUG] Run time error '5'

Absolutely.  I assure you that without doubt, I am 100% certain the file was
missing.  I looked several times (under "I" not U" a-n-d read every single
file in the list) just to make sure. I even ran a search of ALL files on my
computer, including hidden files, just to make sure may eyes did not deceive
me.