When Legacy is installed the install log is created. It is also clear that some
users find that they no longer have the log file in their system. The one thing
which they all have in common is that they have correctly tried to uninstall
Legacy using the Window's Add/Remove function and have not been successful.
Why, I cannnot tell, but isn't it possible that the install log file is being
stripped at this point?

*New Tutorial* Create Standards Compliant CSS Pedigree web pages
http://www.fergys.co.uk/
View the Grimshaw Family Tree at:
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England See: