Hi,

I made a start error when entering dates in a lot of my family records, so
there's a number of formats for the same date.
After doing what I should have done in the 1st place (RTBM!) I made
selections in the Options>Customise>Dates screen, and am following the
conventions I've chosen.

My question is:

Is there any way I can do a blanket change to the already entered dates so
they read as per my customised date setup? I've got quite a number, and if
the worst comes to the worst I can manually re-enter them, but it would make
life easier if there was a way to do it in one step.

Any help/comments welcomed. Thanks

Barrie