From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On
Behalf Of Ron Ferguson
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 1:00 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Date Formatting

Rita,

For me, I just deduct the age from the year of death and use about
eg. 1888

less 18 gives Abt1870. With respect to died in infancy, personally I
would leave the date blank,  change the 'living' to 'dead', enter
the place of death (if I know it) in the location field, and add a
note in the Death Notes to say "Died in infancy".

New Tutorial: Embed Blogger RSS feed into your Website
http://www.fergys.co.uk
Includes the family tree for Alan J Grimshaw
http://www.fergys.co.uk/Grimshaw/
For The Fergusons of N.W. England

Rita Lynn McKale wrote:
That is a great tool and I am very pleased to find something else
to help me keep my data consistent.
I would like to know where and how others record information
without dates where only an age is known.  Such as; died in
infancy or died at age 18.

Thanks,
Rita in South Carolina