From: k...@legacyfamilytree.com [mailto:k...@legacyfamilytree.com] On Behalf
Of Brian/Support
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 10:11 AM
To: LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Date Formatting

Barrie,

If you have dates entered in a form that Legacy does not recognize as a
date there is a search that will list all the "bad" dates.
Go to Search > Find > Miscellaneous searches tab.
There is a selection there that will search all bad dates.

Brian
Customer Support
Millennia Corporation
br...@legacyfamilytree.com
http://www.LegacyFamilyTree.com

We are changing the world of genealogy!
When replying to this message, please include all previous correspondence.
Thanks.