Barrie Smart wrote
I made a start error when entering dates in a lot of my family records, so there's a number of formats for the same date. After doing what I should have done in the 1st place (RTBM!) I made selections in the Options>Customise>Dates screen, and am following the conventions I've chosen.

My question is:

Is there any way I can do a blanket change to the already entered dates so they read as per my customised date setup? I've got quite a number, and if the worst comes to the worst I can manually re-enter them, but it would make life easier if there was a way to do it in one step.

As long as what you have entered is read by Legacy as a date, simply selecting the chosen Dates Displayed As option should make them all display as you want them.

I am sure that regardless of how you *enter* the date, Legacy stores it in only one format and then displays it according to your chosen options. Unless you have been using formats which Legacy does not recognise as dates, I'm not sure how you can have "a number of different formats" because there doesn't seem to be an option for "don't change what I enter". Selecting the option to Check Formatting and then one of the sub-options should show whether any of your dates are non-standard.
--
Jenny M Benson