Well I just hate to write again about anything to do with Legacy, I have not
done anymore updates for fear of some unknown happening.  I'm on version
7.0.090 and have used the program since version 4.

I have been updating all my families with their 1850 census, I go to the
Master Source List, go to Source, open the file and go down the list
checking everything that shows it has a 1850 census.  Ask it to show me the
list, to make sure all are checked with a number 2, close it and go to the
next one.

I have come on a group under Indiana, Clay Co., Van Buren Twp., - 1850 and
the next on the list is the same everything except it's a 1860.  These two
list has 18 people, All eighteen have both the 1850 census and the 1860
census.

All of the people on both these lists have 1850 census and 1860 census on
their family screens, all information shows correct, all sources show
correct, but on the Master list, only half of them (11) show on 1850 list
and (7) show on the  1860.

So I went through all the 1860 deleted the old 1860 from the Events list,
re-added it and everything on my Master Source list finally showed up just
right, all on both the 1850 & 1860 lists.

Shut the program down, since I was almost sick thinking of all I was going
to have to change when I finally felt up to it.  Some hours have gone bye,
open up the program, went right to the Master Source and guess what half is
on the 1850 and half are on the 1860. Right back to where they were before
all the work deleting and adding the census again.   What in the world is
happening?  Can I sent attachments so you can look at the papers I printed
out?  It might help you understand what I'm writing.

I know I don't seem to be able to explain things clearly so staff can
understand what I telling them.  But this is a mess and I afraid to check
anymore files but know that there are more errors.

Pleae help as soon as possible
thanks
Eileen