<<If I tag a group of people that I need to check or fix something on....

If I use the arrows at the bottom of screen to go through the list...

As long as I don't change anything on the person it will go to the next
person.  If I make a change to the person then when I hit the arrow it will
say "End of Tag List reached, moving to first Tagged Individual."

This is VERY aggravating.  If I am changing things on everyone in the list
then every time I hit the arrow to go to the next person I get that screen
and then I have to click it off, then hit the arrow again.

Does that make sense?

michele>>

I have noticed the same thing, except that I just put up with the aggravation without checking the cause. That should be easy to fix. I vote to put it on the list of things to be done. (There are several other things with a higher priority, however.)

Carl