To: <LegacyUserGroup@legacyfamilytree.com>
Sent: Friday, October 09, 2009 12:37 PM
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Tagging people question

I understand what you are saying, but I could not duplicate a problem. I have a list I am using at present with 131 people in it. It is set to scroll on RIN. The list in order is a man, then wife, then about a dozen folk, then her father. I went to her fathers screen and added the burial place to him. After saving his changes, choose the arrow, which went back into the next in order, the wife. If I am not matching your processes, please be more descriptive about what was 'changed', and the sort order the list is using. Choices are RIN, first name, last name.
Rich in LA CA