Hey all ... is there any way to build a citation when a family group
record, GEDCOM file, etc. is provided by someone OTHER than the
compiler?

For example, my great uncle gave me a bunch of Family Group Sheets a
dozen years ago.  He was NOT the compiler.  I have no idea who was,
and my uncle is now dead.  So, "supplied by" should be him, shouldn't
it?  What if I knew the compiler was, say, his older brother?  How can
I build the citation in Legacy to say "Uncle A, compiler; supplied by
Uncle B"?

Thanks...

Scott