I used to say that I was researching my genealogy.  Now, after over 15
years, I have started over because much of what I had gathered in the
beginning did not have a source citation attached.  Nor did I know anything
about putting notes in the research section so that when I came back to a
person after a very long time I would know what I had already searched and
where I thought I might search next.  I guess I should have just called it
"Gathering Family Folktales".  As painful as it is, I have started over,
using my old database as just a reference point.  I have come up with a
couple of problems.

There are times when I find in a source only the date of an event such as a
birth date but no location.  Then I'll find just the location but not the
date or at least not the full date.  How do I source it in Legacy to reflect
that a source had half of the birth date and another source had the other
half with out having to put an alt. birth event?  Or is this the only way to
do this?  Because if this is so then reports like the Pedegree chart will
only list half of the information.