I just put in the detail of the source, 'only had date' or 'only had place' or
'had month/year and state/country'; if it is a 'partial', because I know that
this Source will never give more data than I have already. Since I gedcom stuff
to others, if they want to delete/remove stuff, that is there decision. I
actually put the actual data, then a comma with the correct phrase so anyone
can see, example: Sep 1916 Illinois, had month/year and state.
Rich in LA CA