I have a problem and need some help that I am unable to find in the Legacy
textbook or in the help files.  I have scanned a lot of research files'/source
documents into my PC - about 700 of them - and would like to add these files
tas a part of the Master Source.  If I can do that, then when adding the Master
Source to a specific group of persons, the digitized file can be seen if one
wants review the document.  My concern is that in adding the digitized file to
a Master Source, how do you add it  - as a 'Picture' or 'Repository' (not sure
about this part) or other?  Also, when setting up the 'Location' for these
files, how do you arrange this?   I've been working around this for two weeks
and still can't figure it out. I thought I had it figured out, but when I
returned the file to my home PC, the work I had done was lost or at least I was
unable to see the added digitized files.

I know this request is vague, so perhaps someone who is adding his/her
digitized files to a source could give me a step-by-step procedure of how you
do this, or point me to a legacy site that discusses it.

Bob