I don't think the SourceWriter templates are irrelevant to countries other than
the U.S.

While Evidence Explained was written by an American, Mrs. Mills included
examples from other countries, including the U.K., Switzerland, Finland, and
Australia, to name a few. Personally, I would not buy the book unless you are
motivated to study a wide range of source types and guidelines for detailed
source citations.

That said, if you don't like SourceWriter, use the Basic Source system, which
can be accessed from SourceWriter (first option on the drop-down menu),
although Lisa has given you info for resetting your default so you don't have
to look at it again.

Connie