One of my lines has a Richard Pratt with a spouse Richord, per IGI and other
sources.  Her PCC Will gives the true tale.  She describes herself as "Richard
Pratt, widow", and her daughters by surname, e.g. "my daughter Osmond".  A
collateral Pratt line was then nationally famous, Lords Chief Justice and
becoming the Earls and Marquesses of Camden, so she most probably had
pretensions to rural grandeur, styling herself and daughters by spouses
surnames.

When faced with this about 8 years back, I punted, leaving "Richord" (as
placeholder) and the IGI source in Legacy, ignoring the daughters but putting a
reference to an external folder with the will copy and discussion.  I'm now
having to revisit this having recently connected to a cousin needing the whole
line, and it's not obvious how to proceed.  "Richord" is obviously
mistranscribed from Richard, so that needs correction. I have neither given or
surname for her.  For her daughters, I have no given names, but reasonably
reliably their spouse's surnames.  For their spouses, I have only their
presumed surnames.  Any guesses as to the best way of entering this into
Legacy, given that my new cousin will probably propagate it into LDS and/or
Ancestry?

Thanks

kb