This isn't strictly speaking on topic, so if anyone can help please do so
via a private e-mail, NOT via the mailing list.

I have to be away from my computer for a couple of weeks, but have access
to my sister's laptop, so I backed up my Legacy family file to Dropbox,
along with several other folders of genealogy stuff.  When I opened
Dropbox on the laptop my family file (zip) wasn't there!  I was able to go
home to-day and try again - and when I opened Dropbox there was my Legacy
family file backup!

Just to be on the safe side, I backed up the family file again, with a
slightly different name. Once again, opening Dropbox on the laptop the
Legacy file is not there, although another file I copied there to-day is
there.  I have even logged in to Dropbox on the web and my Legacy file is
not showing up.

I shall have severe withdrawal symptoms if I can't access my file and get
on with my research!  Can anyone suggest what is going on?

--
Jenny M Benson