1) Is there a way to input multiple sources for a single fact BUT mark one
as preferred so that if I print a report there will be only once source per
fact?  I want to have all my sources in there but if I have 15 sources for a
birth date I don't want all 15 to print.  It makes the report rather
awkward.  Even better, can I mark more than one source as preferred so if I
am using indirect evidence to prove something then the 2 or 3 sources I need
will print and not all 15?

2) Can I have two Legacy's installed on my computer at the same time?  Here
is what I want to do.  I want to transfer people from one Legacy file to
another one at a time as soon as I get them cleaned up (sourced correctly).
I have 22 year's worth of research in my file and a lot of it was done
before I knew how to do quality research.  Also, as I work on each family
group, I want to get all of their documents scanned and attached so that
everything is in one place. I will be doing my direct line and their
siblings first, then slowly bring in collateral lines.  I CAN open two
Legacy files at the same time but I can't display one file on one monitor
and the other file on the other (yes, I know I can stretch it across two
screens but it isn't the same thing as having two completely different files
open).  I could wait until Legacy 8 comes out and then install Legacy 8 as a
separate program but I don't even know if that would work.  I am sure the
computer will recognize it and try to overwrite Legacy 7.

Michele