 From: singhals <singh...@erols.com>
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Sent: Wednesday, August 28, 2013 9:14 AM
Subject: [LegacyUG] Two questions

1.  Oldtown, Allegany County, Maryland is the location I've
given for an 1787 event.  When I attempted to insert the
Geo-location data, the program correctly complains that
Allegany county wasn't formed until 1789.  So, I then select
when I know to be the name of the county from which Allegany
was created; Geo-locator can't find Oldtown.

Surely I'm doing /something/ wrong, but what?  And yes that
IS how Maryland spells Allegany.

2.  When printing-to-file a descendant narrative, I seem to
have nearly 3 inches of left margin.  I'd really rather not
have that much white space over there, because it makes some
of the longer NOTES even longer than they need to be.
I can't figure out how to change that indent.  For that
matter I don't see how to make line 1 of the report start at
the selected 1.25" margin, either.  Where're those commands
stashed?

Thanks.

Cheryl