I sent this to the list a week ago and it didn't appear, so I thought
I'd try again...

All the features that have appeared in "Legacy 8 Revealed" articles are
interesting and nice-to-have. The tagging options and the instant
duplicate checking alone will be worth the upgrade for me.

However, I was wondering whether Legacy 8 will attack the fundamental
problems with Legacy 7?   Specifically the requirement for non-standard
installation, the use of old-fashioned file requesters and the inability
to have more than one window active at a time.  These have dragged on
ever since I first used Legacy 4 and now the new programming environment
is being used  I'm hoping that these issues will disappear.

The other thing I'm hoping to hear is that locations have become
time-sensitive, so we can keep track of how towns have moved from county
to county, countries have changed name etc.

Here's hoping

Tony