Paul,

You keep saying that you are using the program in anger.  If Legacy or any
program is causing you anger, then don't use it.  Nobody is forcing you to
use a program in anger.  You claim to be a programmer, maybe you can write
your own program that will not cause any anger for you.

Ron Bernier
Woonsocket, RI