From: Elizabeth Hatchell [mailto:elizab...@hatchells.co.uk]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 12:44 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Legacy 8 Issues

I am trying to follow this correspondence but looking at My Documents I see
that not only all media and data has been put there under the Legacy Family
Tree folder, but also sub-folders as follows:
Legacy Family Tree
    NameMaster-media 2013-12-02 18.07.58
        Legacy
           Program Files (x86)
               Legacy

           Users

Followed by lots of later backups but without the sub-folders.  Legacy8 also
appears (with lots of sub-folders) in my C\Program Files (x86).

Should I really have two copies of the program floating around?