Bill,

I also like to keep all of my document files on a different drive than the c:
drive.     Maybe this has been discussed here before but you can tell Windows
to relocate folders like My Documents, My Pictures, My Videos etc. to a
different location, in my case the e: drive.    That leaves only the operating
system and programs on c: with all my data on e:.    With the Legacy 8 install,
the Legacy Family Tree folder was created in e:/My Documents/ even though the
program was installed in c:.   It works good for me.

Dave Pointer