Rather than fighting a losing battle with Microsoft you should simply migrate
to a different OS. Microsoft was criticized for an operating system that was
too loose and easy to exploit. The concept of user control and different levels
of permission is only new to the Microsoft world. It has been 'the norm' of
every other OS that I've ever used. In many respects some are much more
restrictive. But, with Windows still being the OS used by the overwhelming
number of users worldwide, you are fighting a losing battle that's only going
to accelerate when people using XP realize that they are no longer protected
with MS updates and the latest threat is widely reported.
Don