Ward

When the standards for Gedcom were created way back when, this 'new
feature' wasn't even considered or even imagined.

Don't blame the software for it, blame the standards that haven't been
updated.

Whatever browser you are using to read this email and view the web
certainly isnt following the standards of the HTML 3.0 which was the first
widely used and accepted standards for that category of electronic data.

As Kristy said, the issue is wit the gedcom.

Jay