And you finish with God Bless !!! God Blesses us all.

From: Ellen [mailto:kramer...@comcast.net]
Sent: Thursday, 26 December 2013 12:43 PM
To: LegacyUserGroup@LegacyUsers.com
Subject: Re: [LegacyUG] Same Sex Partnerships/Marriages

I do not record relationships of couples who do not marry.  I also do not
record all know "best friends" or "pets" or anything else except for Church
recognized marriages.  If you want that, that is your option.  From the studies
that I have seen and from all of the rare same-sex pairs that I have known,
same-sex relationships typically are not "life-long".  Not everyone wants
Legacy to make this possible, but it sounds like they might have with the below
info.  I support them in not adding this as a feature.  Legacy hears from the
few who want it far more often than those of us who are grateful for it not
being there.

God bless,

Ellen