And at the risk of being totally off-topic - and a gay man to wit, what a
wonderful Christian response, Ellen, to recording ALL your family history. So
who will you omit next?

And re-iterating June’s response: God bless!

I think someone in history, echoing his founder,  said something about
acknowledging faith, hope and charity - and the greatest……?

Bryan

Christchurch

New Zealand

Sent from Windows Mail