Upgrade and update are two different things.

You update a current version through the Updates section on the Legacy Home tab.

You upgrade by downloading the newer version from our website. Once
the newer version is installed, again you'll install updates for that
version through the Legacy Home tab.

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support