Alex,

There are instructions in the Knowledge Base on resolving the Language
file error

There are two different articles, depending on whether it refers to
Legacy7.LNG or Legacy8.LNG

Go to our website www.LegacyFamilyTree.com > Help Center >
Troubleshooting Help and just type in "language file" (without the
quotes) in the search box.

The instructions are different because the file that needs to be
removed is in a different folder in v7.5 and earlier than in v8
install.

I'm really surprised that more Legacy users don't take advantage of
the great Help information on our website!

Sincerely,
Sherry
Technical Support
Legacy Family Tree