I can understand the need for lead time in producing a
printed manual.  I can also understand that things change
after a printed manual is produced.  Perhaps a better, or
alternative way of providing the Legacy printed reference
manual would be for Millennia to use an on-demand publishing
service, such as Lulu.  That way they could provide the
publisher with updates on a regular basis and customers
purchasing a printed manual would get the latest version
when they buy.

The PDF version of the Legacy reference manual should be
constantly updated along with the Help files.  Those who
purchased a PDF Legacy manual should be provided with a
means of downloading the latest version of the PDF manual
whenever it is updated, and at no cost to the customer.
Updates to the PDF manual could be provided to an on-demand
publisher of the printed version to keep that version in
sync with the PDF version and the Help files.

I am a huge fan of Geoff Rasmussen's Legacy webinars, and
have attended almost every one of them.  Although Geoff's
book, "Unlocking Legacy 8" is very useful and enjoyable to
read, because it is patterned after the "Watch Geoff Live"
webinar presentations it is not well-suited for use as a
easy reference work because it lacks an index.  One must be
willing to read through an entire chapter in search of a
particular setting or partial process.

John Zimmerman
Mesa, AZ