What I would personally like to see is a list of the
changes/alterations/amendments listed in each new build. Many other
programmes do this so you can see what have been updated but (I may be
wrong) I haven't seen this on the Legacy site? Is there a reason for this
or is it not practical for some reason - or am I alone in my "like".

I have purchased the pdf version of the book but so far have not had time
to read through it much - I have been so busy learning tips, hits and
tricks from this User Group that it hasn't seemed too necessary to read it
yet!!!

Marion