I also use "people" like that to store bits and pieces that don't fit
individuals. I have one linked as parent to the furtherest ancestor
in that surname line - and have made them invisible.

To include these notes nicely in a report, use the  Publication
Centre and copy and paste the note(s) into a "Special Text Entry" or
the Preface or Introduction.
You don't have to include more than one report with them.

The Publication Centre can do much more than help you create a
complicated book.

Cathy