"...I just need to find a host."

You could do worse than Rootsweb's Freepages. Take a look at the links
under "Websites" at http://www.rootsweb.ancestry.com/

Despite it being owned by Ancestry, this service is free. There's also a
mailing list for peer support, like this one for Legacy.

Hope this helps.  :-)

Wendy
http://freepages.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~wendyh65/