MyHeritage has multiple search facilities with various filtering options so you
don't have to slog through the thousands of matches it finds.

In addition to searching other MyHeritage members' sites (if they are not
totally private), it can search, to name only a few, Family Search, Find A
Grave, US Census records, WikiTree, state birth/marriage/death/burial
certificates, US Social Security Death Index, international b/m/d/b
certificates, newspapers, yearbooks, et alia.

When a match to your database is found, your information is displayed in one
column, the other information in another.

If you are interested in finding matches, take a look at their site.

CE