Thanks Michelle. Don't think I have ever looked at this. However, I am not
sure I like it. I just clicked in the marriage event of one at random to
look at the data. Never changed anything but it says the data was modified
as of the time I looked. This doesn't seem very good idea. If I had
modified any of the data fine,.. but I didn't.