I had this issue as well, and honestly thought I was crazy! I had at least a
dozen people with burial location of Bellvieu Cemetery, Benton, Bossier Parish,
Louisiana. I know this because I was going from a book and can source every one
(it is a family plot). I went to print a list so To make sure I photographed
all of them when I went, and it only gave me three people.

Jessica Morgan