This is not working.  Here are the options I am choosing:

1.  Export Gedcom file.
2.  Record selection.
3.  Selected records contained in the focus group.
4.  Edit focus group.
5.  Add an individual and descendants.
6.   Change (to my ancestor George D Lane)
7.  Spouse (selecting All spouses)
8.  Click OK in Descendant Options dialog box, leaving "Descendants" selected
(as opposed to Entire Descendant Line)
9.  Click OK in Focus Group dialog box
10.  Click Close in GEDCOM Record Selection dialog box
11.  Click Select file name and start export.

I export the file and then import it into a new fdb file.  George D Lane shows
up and all his children by his 3 wives.  Their names are listed as "unknown."
His descendants show up down to me but none of his descendants' spouses are
listed.

What am I doing wrong?  I want the descendants' spouses listed (e.g. his
daughter Isabelle's marriage to my great-grandfather; their son's marriage to
my grandmother, etc.)

Barton